Friday, May 29, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm

Well my week of relative peace is up. (That little window of time between when the stuff that goes on during the school year ends and when the stuff that goes on in the summer begins.) We start out the busy schedule tomorrow with Cody's High School graduation. (4 down, 2 to go! WooHoo!) then we have church on Sunday and Vacation Bible School starts on Monday. I volunteered once again to teach the 2-3yr old class (Clearly, I have lost my mind!) The following week is when KIDmunnity play rehearsals start. That will take up all of June and then in July we will have at least one week of dance workshop before relatives come to visit from out of state. By the time all of that is over I may get a week or two of peace before it all starts up again in the fall. No wonder my doctor just laughs at me when I tell him how tired I am all of the time. I couldn't tell you the last time I sat and did nothing but the late mornings have made up for the coming craziness. I think I was meant to live in a different time zone. If I could just sleep until about 8:30 or 9:00 every day I could probably conquer the world. Well I am off to the races so to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment